Safeguarding Information

Worried? Need to talk?

If You Have A Problem, Talk to:

Designated Teacher for Child Protection. Deputy Designated Teacher for Child Protection.
Miss M Gribbin Miss L’Estrange
(Pastoral Leader) (Vice Principal)


Talk to someone you KNOW and TRUST

This could be:

  • Your parent, guardian or someone else in your family.
  • A close friend, or their mum or dad.
  • Your Form Teacher, Year Head, Vice-Principal or the Principal.
  • One of the classroom assistants or lunch time supervisors.
  • Your doctor or the school nurse.
  • A youth worker, a social worker.
  • A year 13 or year 14 senior Pupil.



If you are worried about something that is happening to you, or to someone you know. If you need help, or if you need to know HOW to get help.

The staff in St Joseph’s are here to listen and to help. – They will try to do what they can.  If you are worried about something tell a member of staff, – they will understand.  If they are concerned about your safety they may need to share this with others, but they will always tell you first.  If you are still unsure about talking to a member of staff, you can telephone.


ChildLine NSPCC
0800 1111 0808 800 5000
Text 0800 400 222
Go To The ChildLine Website Go To The NSPCC Website


These calls are free, and they will not show up on your phone bill.


Translate »